Dell SonicWALL TZ300 Wireless Appl. with 1 yr of Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite & 24x7 Support This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Please accept our apologies.
- Analyzes SIP packets through deep packet inspection
- Stops abnormal SIP protocol usage based on pre-determined parameters
- Prevents SIP denial-of-service attacks
- Quietly drops malicious SIP packets rather than responding with an error to help prevent continued attacks
- Neutralizes SIP attacks while they are occurring rather than identifying attacks after the fact
- The device is easily installed at your location
- Requires ZERO special skills, ZERO configuration and ZERO ongoing maintenance
- Easily plugs in front of your existing telephone system
- Power supplied through a standard USB power cablePIKA ¦Firewall (included) operates at Layer 2 so device is transparent to existing IP infrastructure - no changes required to add device to your existing network
- Observes patterns within SIP packets and adapts to identify and block hacking attempts
- Small footprint - measures just 3.8 x 1.5 x 1.1
- Uses a highly optimized network processor to process packets at close to wire speed
- The ¦Firewall even lets you know what itĘs doing through multiple LEDs:
- Each network port has a green and yellow LED:
- Green: network port is operational
- Yellow: will blink to indicate that network packets are travelling through the port multicolor LEDs are present to indicate the firewall is active:
- Green: firewall is enabled and active
- Red: firewall is blocking packets
Copyright © 1999-2018 BuilderDepot, Inc.
Site Designed and Maintained by Inline Internet Systems, Inc.